Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Guests Have Gone


Less than a week into the photo-a-day project and I forgot my camera at home. I even forgot my mobile phone which comes with a camera, so I couldn't do anything about the interesting clouds I saw this evening - grey with little puffs of pink topping them.

This scene struck me as a good one this morning - my guests of the past three days just left and what seemed like several sessions of meals came to an end. Much unused crockery and cutlery was pressed into use, this is how it looked after it was all washed and left under the fan to dry before going back into its cupboard.

9 comments:

  1. Sra, before I read the text, I thought wow, this is how it looks after your guests have just finished their meal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same as Jaya too and was going to ask what the heck did you cook that they cleaned up the plates like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo Jaya and Sig, i thought the same before i read the text :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaya, Sig, Musy, we do the dishes only once a day at my place - so 5-6 ppl for each meal results in all this! We just rinse them and stack them and take 'em on the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just discovered thi blog of yours. I also came upon the 365 pictures project too late to start now. :(
    Liked this picture. The table is so inviting, I ought to invite myself over! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not late, Aparna, you can do it from date-to-date and I heard there's a Flickr group starting today, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you know you can invite yourself anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :)..my thought when I first read the title in my reader - ditto as Jaya, Sig, Musy..:))

    Siri

    ReplyDelete